Dental Implants Melbourne
Affordable Dental Implants Melbourne
If you’re looking for an experienced and trusted dentist for dental implants Melbourne, The Smile Designer offers the most advanced technology and solution to your local families dentistry. We offer restorative dentistry and solutions for your missing or damaged teeth.
Today’s dental implant technology is one of the most revolutionary and cost-effective dental techniques around. Teeth implants are metallic or non-metallic screws fixed into the jawbone to replace your missing teeth.
They get attached to your jawbone and gum tissue to provide a stable base for artificial replacement teeth, including bridges, dental crowns, and dentures.
The treatment brings a realistic replacement of teeth and gums and restores function in the same manner as your natural teeth would. Our clinic is the best dental clinic for implants and the preferred choice for local families.
We provide dental implants in Melbourne to help you and your family attain a confident smile and increased tooth functionality. At The Smile Designer, we have the latest 3D technology and diagnostics to help us determine the best type of implant suited for you.
The Smile Designer Clinic is more than just a dental practice; we’re a cornerstone of confidence for families seeking the finest dental implants in Melbourne. Our experienced dentists, armed with state-of-the-art technology, are dedicated to delivering world-class oral health care that’s customised to the unique needs of our community.
Dental implants are a long-lasting and effective solution for missing or damaged teeth. They function like natural teeth, enhancing your ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. Whether you’re an individual who’s lost a tooth due to injury, decay or disease, or you’re simply looking for an upgrade from dentures, dental implants could be the perfect solution for you.
Our area of expertise at The Smile Designer is restorative dentistry, offering solutions for missing or damaged teeth with the help of advanced technology. This modern approach is not only revolutionary but also cost-effective, ensuring you receive top-tier care for your smile.
Dental implants, which can be metallic or non-metallic screws, are securely anchored into the jawbone to replace missing teeth. These implants form a strong bond with your jawbone and gum tissue, providing a sturdy foundation for various prosthetic teeth options such as bridges, crowns, and dentures.
This treatment provides a realistic replacement for teeth and gums, functioning just like natural teeth. At The Smile Designer, we provide the best dental implants in Melbourne, assisting you and your family in achieving a bright smile coupled with improved tooth function. By leveraging cutting-edge 3D technology and diagnostics, we ensure the perfect fit for each individual patient.
Join us for an Implant Consultation at The Smile Designer Dental Studio.
Patient Smiles Before And After
What are Dental Implants?
Our Melbourne Smile Designer studio offers treatment using state-of-the-art solutions for missing teeth. The process consists of a durable titanium post, topped with a custom-crafted restoration, creating a fully functional and natural-looking tooth.
Unlike dentures, dental implants in Melbourne offer unmatched stability, ensuring no slippage or gum irritation. With these teeth replacements, you can smile, talk, chew, and speak confidently, knowing they’re tailored just for you and integrated seamlessly with your jawbone.
Rediscover the joy of a complete smile with this personalised solution.
Why Get Dental Implants in Melbourne?
Choosing this treatment is known to have many benefits over alternative false teeth options. Some of these include:
- They last longer than dentures or bridges.
- You can eat hard food items without trepidation because they’re sturdier than bridges or dentures.
- They prevent bone loss.
- Suitable for patients of all ages.
- Provides the look and functionality of natural teeth.
- Improves self-confidence and transforms your smile.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Provides seamless chewing and biting capabilities.
Who Is a Candidate for This Treatment?
Dental implants in Melbourne will suit your needs if you have one or more missing teeth. However, having ample jawbone density and healthy gum tissue is crucial for their success.
When you visit us for your initial consultation, the experts at The Smile Designer will conduct a thorough oral assessment to gauge if this treatment is the right fit for you. Some patients with insufficient jawbone or gum health may need bone or gum grafting procedures to establish a robust base.
Visit us for a consultation, where our team will guide you through your options and the associated costs.
Your Treatment Options
Single Tooth Treatment
Consisting of a titanium post and a custom-made crown, single-tooth dental implants in Melbourne are designed to replace an individual missing tooth. Crafted to replicate both the structure and functionality of your original natural tooth.
If procedures like bone and gum grafting are necessary, we’ll walk you through each step. Once everything is in place, you can brush, floss, and eat just as you would with your natural teeth. Rest assured; we will expertly match the shade of the crown to blend seamlessly with your adjacent natural teeth.
Multiple Teeth Treatment
Bridges secured on the fixtures can replace adjacent missing teeth in a single restoration. These fixed or removable bridges offer enhanced stability together with natural-looking aesthetics.
Depending on the number of missing teeth, the quality of your jawbone, and the health of the gum tissue, multiple teeth can be supported using two to six posts.
Implant-supported bridges can replace neighbouring missing teeth with just one restoration. Whether fixed or removable, these bridges provide superior stability and a natural appearance. The number of teeth we can replace depends on your jaw bone quality and gum tissue health.
Implant Supported Dentures
Dentures supported by dental implants in Melbourne replace an entire row of teeth. They’re a favoured choice over loose and poorly fitted dentures, especially when there’s limited bone and healthy soft tissue for support. These can be fixed or removable, offering improved functionality and aesthetics. As a result, you can enjoy better eating and clearer speech.
Dental Implants Cost in Melbourne
The cost of these tooth services depends on a variety of factors. The exact cost varies from person to person, and we consider the following factors:
- The number of teeth that need replacement
- Whether you require a sinus lift or bone graft
- The type of material used
- Your age and oral health conditions
- Consultation fees and the number of visits required
- Use of equipment and other services
- The reputation of the dentist and the location
- Additional specifics of the surgery
Options for Payment Plans
We provide payment plan options, allowing you to distribute the cost of your treatment over time. Additionally, we accept all dental health insurance and offer immediate claims through our HICAPS terminals for most providers.
Success Rate of Tooth Implant Service
Dental implants in Melbourne are a simple procedure with an extremely high success rate. Though the outcome varies from person to person, your dentist plays a vital role in developing proper treatment plans that suit your specific condition.
Our dentists take the necessary time to examine your oral health. We analyse your oral health priorities to address your concerns as we advance. We use our extensive experience and knowledge to help guide, educate and confirm a tailored treatment plan that guarantees lifetime success.
What If You Don’t Get a Tooth Implant?
If you delay replacing your missing teeth or avoid treatment, you may experience bone loss. Your initial negligence or delay in treatment can require bone grafts before fitting the metallic screws to the jawbone because the procedure requires a healthy and strong jawbone for support. It increases the cost and impacts the healing time.
Bone mass decreases by 25per cent within the first year, and the decline continues if timely action isn’t taken. Bone loss or low bone density can result in instability for your remaining natural teeth. It also impacts your biting and chewing abilities.
The lack of muscular support can distort the facial structure and result in premature aging. The treatment provides structural support to muscles, maintaining your jawbone density and integrity.
What is Our Procedure for a Dental Implant?
- Step1: During the initial consultation, our dentists will diagnose your oral health to help us confirm whether you are a suitable candidate for the procedure. You will learn how the restoration option can improve your oral health and visual aesthetics.
- Step2: The consultation will give us a complete picture of your oral condition to confirm the procedure’s success. Our treatment will differ based on your requirement for a single, multiple, or full-arch restoration.
- Step3: We will take photographs, scan, and x-rays, to design a customised treatment plan based on your requirement and budget. It will also help us determine your jawbone density to decide whether you have enough jawbone density to receive the prosthetic.
- Step4: As the next step, we will update you on all the costs of dental implants in Melbourne, as we believe in providing you with a transparent service for a seamless experience.
- Step5: During the consultation process, our team of dentists will walk you through your treatment options and work towards your goals and expectations. We can start planning by organising any necessary 3D scans and impressions of your jaws.
- Step6: The procedure will improve the appearance of your smile and restore the function of how you bite. The process typically occurs in two stages; first, the surgery takes place, followed by placement of the finished restoration once healed.
- Step7: Advancing oral health technology means using precise 3D custom-fabricated guides to place the metallic screws in pre-determined positions. We will discuss these options if you need bone or gum grafting.
- Step8: The treatment takes typically around 3 to 6 months to heal, integrate and fuse to the bone. If a missing front tooth needs replacement, we can discuss options on how to temporarily fill this space during the healing period. Once healing has occurred, our ceramists make a customised crown and abutment to beautifully mimic the contours and colours of your surrounding natural teeth.
Why Choose Our Dental Implant Services?
Why Choose The Smile DesignerWe have helped numerous people in Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs with our high-quality care and superior service to achieve optimal results. Our dentists take great pride in not only restoring your smile and keeping it healthy, but also educating our patients about their oral health. It is important to us that we create the best foundation in ensuring our patients have full clarity and transparency in understanding their treatment plans.We have invested in state of the art technology to provide you with quality and peace of mind. Cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular. Ultimately who doesn’t want a smile that shines with confidence? Being at the forefront of cosmetic dentistry, we combine advanced technology, an artistic eye with extensive experience alongside ethical practice to ensure you are in the most capable and experienced hands. When you choose the Smile Designer, our dental clinic offers renowned dentistry because of the following:
Precise dental care solution
Top rated dentist
Latest technology and equipment
Flexible payment options suited to every budget
Well trained dental practitioners and experienced staff
The most accurate diagnosis
Patient-Centric and holistic approach
Outstanding results with competitive prices
Ethical, compassionate and progressive dentistry
OUR FIVE-STAR PHILOSOPHY
DEDICATED TO EXCELLING BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS
At our dental studio, we are dedicated to providing a superior experience to every patient. We value our patients as if they were part of our own community, and we believe this is evident in the authentic feedback we receive.