Your smile is an integral part of who you are, but we know that not everyone is confident in sharing it with the world because of discoloured, crooked, rotten or missing teeth. The good thing is that you don’t have to settle for a grin that doesn’t make you happy. From Invisalign braces to porcelain crowns, veneers, and whitening, our Melbourne clinic offers a range of restorative services that can change the look of your teeth.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry in Melbourne?
Before we look at affordability, let’s understand what types of procedures you can expect to fall under cosmetic dentist in Melbourne:
- Whitening: Teeth become discoloured for various reasons, from genetics to coffee intake. Our professional team will custom whiten your smile using safe and effective treatment.
- Invisalign: The new way to do orthodontics, it gently moves and aligns a patient’s teeth and is less invasive than braces.
- Composite Bonding & Porcelain Veneers: We can restore your chipped, crooked, or damaged teeth to feel more aesthetically pleasing to patients.
- Digital Smile Design: As a modern approach to dental care, patients can design their smiles and achieve the excellence you’re looking for by using a digital concept before your makeover.
- Gummy Smile: Excess gum is reshaped to reveal the healthy tooth beneath and give patients a look that helps them feel able to be themselves.
- Dental Implants: Your All-on-4 implants will transform how you look and feel by permanently replacing missing teeth as an alternative to dentures.
Easy Payment Options for Restorative Dental Care:
One of the great things about cosmetic dentistry is that you no longer have to hide your smile because you lack confidence in your smile. Most people tend to live with the issues they are dealing with because they worry about the financial requirements of what are often considered non-essential procedures. Worry no more, because The Smile Designer has a range of affordable treatment opportunities and varying payment options, so you can have treatment now and pay later.
Our patients have been surprised at how much pressure it takes off by being able to have the treatment they require without having to outlay money straight away. We also find that patients are pleasantly surprised at how affordable many of our procedures are, especially with teeth whitening and porcelain veneers.
- Don’t Delay Cosmetic Dentistry in Melbourne With Payment Plans
As part of our commitment to dental care for patients, we offer flexible payment options and more traditional ideas to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Zip Pay
Did you know you can Zip just about anything? With flexible repayments and easy sign-up, this is an excellent choice for those looking for a bit of help to pay for their procedure and is available in two options:
A 12 Month Plan
This interest-free service means you can access all our options with the option of making weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Under this plan, you can borrow up to 15k for 12 months interest-free. There’s no need for you to pay on the day using this option while having the ability to get the look that you want without worry.
A 24 Month Plan
You can borrow up to $15,000 with this flexible repayment plan. However, because the plan is for more than 12 months, you will incur interest and fees. However, sign-up is simple, and you won’t need to pay on the day of your cosmetic procedure.
This is an affordable way to budget for your treatment and is specifically designed for dental care. Using this option offers interest-free payments up to $3000 made in fortnightly payments.
You can borrow up to $9,000 with a 24-month payment term. Like all these types of options, it is quick and easy to sign up. As an easy way to pay for your care, you can achieve your smile care goals, including anything from the shine of teeth whitening to All-on-4 implants for complete looking teeth.
- Either EFTPOS or credit card
For those wanting to go down a more traditional route, paying via EFTPOS and credit cards is an option available at our studio. Check with your bank to see if they charge any monthly fees if you’re paying off your card over time.
- Explore the Option of Take-Home Kits
If you’re looking for an affordable and safe teeth whitening option, The Smile Designer can supply you with at-home kits specifically designed for you. Compared to visiting one of our dentists every couple of weeks, this option is more affordable, and the kits are easy to use and fitted to your mouth for an accurate finish.
- Can Dental Insurance Cover Cosmetic Procedures?
While having dental cover can be convenient and provide significant savings, most policies don’t cover cosmetic options. We recommend checking with your insurance company and understanding precisely what it offers.
- Consult Your Dentist
If you’re ever unsure about the affordability of cosmetic dentistry in our Melbourne practice, we always recommend talking to one of our dentists. Our patients can discuss possible alternative options and share more of our payment options that make getting a smile makeover within their reach.
- Schedule an Appointment
If you’re looking for a professional team that understands the needs of their patients and is willing to find a payment option that works, The Smile Designer is right for you. Do you want to find out more regarding the transformation of your smile? We welcome you to book an appointment or give our team a call on 03 9034 5949.